Final Portfolio!

As the semester comes to an end so does FMX 210. This semester we used four different Adobe Platforms: Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Within all these programs we were given the creative liberty to design anything within the bounds of the project. To wrap up this class I created a Final Portfolio encompassing the work I am the proudest of. The theme I developed for the basis of my portfolio was pastel colors since they were so frequently used throughout all my projects. In the portfolio you will find the project itself along with a recollection of the project and how I feel about it. I hope you enjoy reading and looking through my portfolio as much as I do. This class has been so much fun, and I hope I am able to work with these Adobe projects again in the future!




















Comments

  1. Your portfolio was for sure my favorite out of everyones in the class. I LOVE the pastel colors and how simple your layout was. And your logo and business cards were also one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Somewhere

Business Card