Photoshop 2 Homework

 Photoshop 2 Homework

1) I believe it would be very hard to photoshop myself into this image because of how dark the photo is and how they are all touching. Additionally, if you zoom into the photo there is a specific grain over the entire photo. 



2)This image inspired me because I love the whimsical aura it gives off. This image was an instant mood booster for me so I would like to photoshop myself into a photo that would be a mood booster for other people. I also just love the overall look and colors of this image. 



3)This photo made me laugh because people were asking for the boy in the background to be photoshopped out but the artist just zoomed in on the boy. No photoshop was done, the only thing that was done was zooming in and cropping. 



4)I would like to create this illusion because of the simplicity of it. I think it is very inspiring that they used such an ugly background to produce such a beautiful photo. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Somewhere

Business Card