BW to Color


Black and White to Color
              For my Black and White to Color photos I decided to use a photo from my Senior Prom because I love the colors and the texture of our dresses. I converted the original photo to black and white within photoshop. From there the abode color wheel was utilized. I choose three color wheels that I thought would be represented very nicely within my photo- square, triad, and complimentary. I added the colors I liked the most in the color wheel to be the most significant color. For example in the Triad image. I choose the make the bouquet blue because it stuck out so much within the outline of myself and my friend Elise.
            Overall, I enjoyed doing this project because it allowed me to preserve when I ran into trouble. I would have to say that this project took m over 2 hours just because I had a lot of difficulty getting started however once I figured out everything the final two images were very easy to produce. I am now much more comfortable with Photoshop overall. I didn't particularly choose an art style for my photo because I didn't feel as though this photo fit within the bonds of one art style. I loved all the color schemes because all my favorite colors were displayed.  My favorite element of each photo was the bouquet because I loved the way it stood out against all of the other colors. If I were to do this project again I would maybe choose a color scheme with less vibrant colors to see how the overall tone of the image would change. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Somewhere

Business Card